PPC Affiliate Marketing
Your License: MRR
Comes with: Salesletter, Graphics
File Types: PDF, HTML, JPG, ZIP
Download Size: 596 kb
What is Pay-Per-Click Affiliate Marketing?
Pay Per Click Affiliate Marketing is the use of pay per click ads to promote products or services. You don’t have to buy inventory, fill orders, wrap and ship or deal with customer service. You are sending customers to a site. When they purchase, you get either a flat rate or a percentage of the sale.
Here’s a few things you will discover in the PPC Affiliate Marketing :
- Promoting products, and getting ideas for what the best products are to sell and promote. And the quickest way to find merchants with affiliate programs.
- What is PPC Affiliate Marketing exactly? and how does it work.
- Where you can find tools to create keyword lists for your pay per click campaigns.
- Your PPC marketing budget, and calculating your per visitor value.
- What exactly are landing pages, and the key features you need to use on the landing page.
- The important Do’s and Don’ts before venturing into pay per click marketing.
- And a lot more!
[YES] Sell Master Resell Rights
[YES] Add to paid membership websites
[YES] Sell through auction websites
[NO] Sell Private Label Rights
[NO] Offer as a bonus
[NO] Giveaway for free